18 May 2009

Star Trek XI Movie Review Part 2: Parallel Worlds

I have some meditations on whether alternative universes, or parallel worlds, are a good thing. It seems to me they they would have weight and matter and make the universe, or multiverse, very heavy, or dense. Maybe that's what's in the dark matter: all the other universes. However, so many choices branch so many possible worlds that surely the multiverse would be detectably heavier than we'd expect. If you know what I mean.

It doesn't matter. I'm only talking about the new Star Trek movie, and you can find the review part 2 here.

Meanwhile, I found that the Star Trek Countdown Books explain the earlier events concerning Nero and Spock and the end of vulcan. I haven't read them myself, but here's a link to them at Amazon.

Cheers
Morva Shepley
http://morvahouse.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR SAY: